I ordered two items (high-ticket ones, according to them) on the 13th of November. But because of the APEC holiday, I was advised that the delivery of my order would be a bit delayed.

I was fine with that because they assured me that I'd be receiving it any time before November 27th. On the 26th, I started wondering why I wasn't getting any notifications regarding the shipping of my items. The LBC tracking number they gave me was invalid. I called several times and was told that I'd have to wait a little bit longer.

Finally, at about 1:40am on the 27th, I get an e-mail saying my items have been shipped and expected arrival would be "0-0 days." Confused, I picked the phone up again to ask what this meant. The CSR on the other line told me it meant LBC hasn't received the item yet. So for the following days, I'd regularly check my Order Tracker (which is sort of useless, mind you) to see if there were any updates. Come December 1st, there was nothing yet.

I called again and just kept getting the same answers–"I'll coordinate with logistics/warehouse/whoever department and get back to you in 24-48 hours" or "Please expect it this week." I got nothing. I called again last night and had to wait almost 30 minutes on hold just for the feedback from LBC. My Lazada CSR told me, "Ma'am, apparently the item is not with LBC yet." WHAT?! Because of my frustration, I asked for my call to be escalated to their manager or supervisor.

And when I got to talk to her, FINALLY, things became a lot clearer. Out of all the times I called Lazada, no Customer Care person told me that my order was not coming any time soon. They kept giving me false information and false hope. The real answer was that for some reason, their Quality Control department found some damage in the packaging of my items and returned it to the supplier.

The supplier didn't return the newly-packaged items to the Lazada warehouse, and now I'm not getting anything. Why didn't they just tell me this the first time I called? Or why wasn't I even advised? Why was Customer Care giving me false information instead?

Why are the supervisors the only ones with access to important reports and proper answers? What's the point of having Customer Care if you don't care about your customers at all?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're sorry to hear about what happened on your recent order. We assure you that your feedback/comment will be noted and relayed to our respective team to prevent this from happening again in the future.

If you require further assistance, feel free to post your order number here, so we can look into this further. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.