Bulacan, Bulacan
Turnaround Time

So, they had an xperia Z2 tablet listed for 17,000 pesos. This is an incredibly low price for this item (32,000 at the mall), so I was of course suspicious. However, the lure of a good deal got me to place the order online. Two weeks later, the order was cancelled, my money refunded, becuase the "item was out of stock". However, I noticed that the item was still listed as

"in stock". So, I placed a review of 1 star stating that this should be removed becuase the item was out of stock. However, my review just stayed as "pending approval" and was never posted.

Then today, I found a bunch of un-authorized charges on my credit card!!! What these crooks were doing is phishing for credit card numbers by listing items at unbelievable prices!!! There are likely hundreds, or maybe thousands, of negative reviews that never get posted becasue they are "pending approval". This is not a OLX or an ebay, but just a bunch of crooks!!!

Lazada, I will pursue this!!! My order number was 303648457 and I know what you are up to!!! I will further file a criminal complaint with DTI.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of give false information. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraud" of xperia z2 tablet. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xperia z2 tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1243850

They are criminals. Charging on stolen credit card numbers.

Makati City, Manila, Philippines #972520

This happened to me today. I ordered the xperia z2 tablet a few days ago and never got a call from them until today wherein i missed 2 calls from them by 30 mins.

I immediately called back and the CSR told me that my order got auto cancelled coz I have not been answering the calls from the order verification team in the past days. WTF i only received a call today and immediately called back after 30 mins??Obviously someone in this Company is either lying and not doing their job, or just plain scamming people. Then the CSR told me that what i can do is to place a new order. Forget it!

I will make sure that me, my family, and my close friends are never going to spend a single penny on this

website again! My order number is 307438225 and i have a screenshot of my call register for the last several days to prove i never got a call from them till now!

to LAD Quezon City, Manila, Philippines #972859

This is exactly what happened to me today!

2015-04-16 23:41:27

Your refund for this item(s) is being processed.

2015-04-16 20:04:38

We were unable to verify your order due to wrong contact/delivery information provided.

Are they dumb or what?!!

I also have a screenshot of their text message. I know one of their warehouse is near around my area and i'm gonna pay a memorable visit this afternoon.