2.4
Turnaround Time

I bought a glue gun, stated 10 glue sticks promo from seller.

Never received glue sticks. Wanted to get glue sticks or return but no link on order page for return.

They couldn't get seller to give me glue sticks. Sent many emails tried chat, but its a scam nobody ever there on chat. So called, wasted all my load 100+ pesos got disconnected due to used all my load, they wouldn't call back after many requests.

Bought my own glue sticks, gun shorted and electrocuted me with 440 volts. They wont correct seller but choose to rip off a good buyer, seller still selling on their site same promo, me lost my money, got electrocuted, wasted much time and frustration...Congrats on a brilliant business plan to bankruptcy lazada.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $490 and wants Lazada Philippines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and lazada philippines shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bulacan, Davao Del Sur, Philippines #1242402

Oh...and the wont wont a negative comment for this seller. I stated that since they posted 10 free glue sticks but didnt deliver I said its a bait and switch....denied negative comments hoping others will buy, subjecting them for ripoff from the seller.