i ask my friend to order a bag for me in lazada, at first he tracked the order. June 06, 2015 they emailed my friend asking for more information coz they can't locate the exact address.

On June 08, 2015 I asked my friend to call the customer service coz it's taking long but no one bothered to answer. So on Monday morning my friend told me that lazada emailed him last June 06 asking for additional landmarks, so he replayed and send his no, until now lazada didn't replayed.im just pissed off coz if they can't locate the area they should have called my friend or contacted him through phone , why emailed when they can't reply asap.

No one answers their customer service number, and until now my order hasn't arrived. They didn't reply on emails..thank you

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #993711

Hi. We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your order on our system? Please let us know the soonest for us to further assist you.

Or you may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!