Resolved

Update by user Mar 14, 2015

Surprisingly, narefund na agad nila yung pera. I didn't have to wait for 5-15 days.

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2015

Be careful when it says "in stock" on their item, baka bait lang yan para umorder ka sakanila at i-hassle ang buhay mo.

Nag order ako last March 3, 2015, ang nakalagay sa product page nila “in stock” so I ordered the phone. Once the order has been confirmed, they sent me an email on the same day saying na they’ll notify me once they have received the item from the seller/merchant for 2 working days & they’ll email me kung ready na for shipment. Of course, I expect na within that working days nasa warehouse na nila yung product na inorder ko. But after 2 days, I haven’t received any updates. Hinayaan ko nalang muna.

March 7, 2015, nagemail na ako kung ano status ng order ko tsaka bakit laging error yung product page na inorderan ko whenever I visit it on their website (things are starting to get a bit sketchy). Sabi nila my order is still in process and expect the delivery within 1-7 days.

March 10, I emailed them again for confirmation at di na ako mapakali kasi wala talagang update tsaka ang nakalagay sa order tracking tool nila, in process parin. In total, 6 days na akong walang update sa item na inorder ko kung na sakanila na ba yung item or wala. Puro lang sila “expect delivery within 1-7 business days”. When they replied, bigla nalang nila sinabi na OUT OF STOCK na pala due to high demand at try parin daw nila i-deliver. Bakit nila ilalagay sa website nila “in stock” kung wala naman pala talaga? Nagemail ulit ako na i-update nila ako whenever they already have the item sa warehouse nila tsaka kung kelan ako magexpect ng delivery. Nagreply naman sila, "expect the delivery within 1-7 business days, no later than March 12, 2015". Of course, nagexpect ako na dadating yung package on that day. I asked them the day before kung dadating ba talaga yung item.

March 12 around 4 AM, I received an email from them na cinancel na pala nila order ko since March 10. They made me wait for more than a week, sasabihin na dadating yung package on or before March 12 tapos cinancel na pala. They didn’t even informed me properly that my order was cancelled at wala manlang confirmation. Hindi ko pa malalaman kung di ko sila i-email. They wasted my time and it was too much inconvenience. Hindi rin nila sinabi agad na out of stock na pala. If they have told me earlier na wala palang stock, sana hindi na ako naghintay ng matagal.

I used credit card as a payment method, auto deduct sa account if you'll use electronic payment system (e.g., credit, debit, paypal) once you placed an order. They emailed me that the refund has been initiated on March 12, 2015, I guess I still have to wait for 5-15 days to make sure na ni-refund talaga nila yung pera. Bawal ka rin magchange ng item kahit same amount lang din ang ioorder mo. Mas advisable to pay via COD (cash on delivery) para walang mawawala sayo at walang proproblemahin sa pera.

I guess swertihan lang talaga ang pagorder sa Lazada, my father already made 2 transactions with them and it was successful. There were no problems in packaging and delivery, everything was perfect. By that, they gained our trust and I thought hassle free talaga umorder sakanila but no, what I experienced was different. Depende siguro sa seller at courier para magkaroon ng smooth transaction at delivery.

imaleach wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was give false information and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines asus zenfone 5 lite for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

to lazada.ph just do your obligation. so that no more bad comments .

after all you use the banner customer/buyer protection guarantee. punish the merchant not us.

LazadaPH

Hello, imaleach. We hope that this will not be the last time you will do business with Lazada.

We're committed to provide the best Customer Experience.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!