1.3
Turnaround Time

In Dec. 12, 2016 I ordered Items from lazada philippines and paid the right amount through Hellopay.

Hellopay was the only option I got since the item I want was from overseas. A few days later I did not get any updates from my purchase so I tracked my order to my surprise, it was declined. What the *** is wrong with this company. I made a complaint to lazada hoping they could continue my order but they just said that my payment method was invalid!

How is it invalid when Hellopay is included in your payment options. The reply was just so *** they did not even offer to resolve my problem. I was told to contact hellopay myself to solve my issue. They don't know what customer service is all about.

I got ripped off. *** you lazada!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very frustrating. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lazada philippines shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Lazada Philippines needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1258215

Hi, Hilton. We're sorry to hear about what happened to your previous order.

Upon checking, we have already placed a REPLACEMENT order for your cancelled item (NEW ON 329951759). Please be informed that since this is an IMPORT item, delivery lead time will be 20-30 days. As for your order, you may expect the delivery not later than 10-Jan-2017. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!