San Juan, Zambales

I ordered several items, 6 in total, each one was delivered separately because they come from different merchants. First issue was a set of earrings, the order was for 3 pairs of identical earrings. When the package arrived, I didn't open it because I didn't think there will be an issue (I've ordered from Lazada many times in the past). When the delivery man left, I opened it and saw it has only 2 pairs of earrings! I contacted customer service and they said I need to return the item via LBC. Wow, so I have to go through all the trouble of sending the package through LBC for a mistake they made? The reason why I shop online is because I don't have the time to go outside. I have 2 kids and no househelp and my husband is working full time. So how in the world can I send the item back through LBC?

Now the second issue is a smartphone case which, according to the product description, includes a screen protector and stylus. But when it arrived, it doesn't have both of those add-on items. Their ad is very misleading!

I made a one-star review for both products and the reviews go through a 48-hour review before they publish. What do you know, after 48 hours, the reviews I wrote have completely disappeared! They don't publish negative reviews about their items.

Tip: If an item has no reviews, it probably has many negative reviews which were not published by Lazada. They are such cheaters.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lazada philippines delivery service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

You probably reviewed the seller, not the product. I made this mistake before

dont bother posting negative reviews, lazada or the merchant will just edit the negative part of the review or better yet never post the review at all...

i had plenty of product reviews with negative feedback that was never posted.

recently, i had a negative review about the processing & shipping confirmation of an item i ordered then surprise surprise, only the positive part was posted, the negative part was edited out both in the review title and review content... they should change WRITE YOUR REVIEW to ONLY POSITIVE REVIEW ALLOWED

Davao City, Davao, Philippines #1147166

Thanks for bringing this up.

I was also surprised to find that my review was not published by Lazada. I left a review on a comforter set --

http://www.lazada.com.ph/beverlys-linen-plain-comforters-set-of-4-2747737.html --

pointing out that the seller should have disclosed the actual color.

The comforter appears red in the photos, but is actually "rust", closer to orange than to red. The product came with this specific color label, but the product listing didn't.

Other customers might otherwise find the information valuable.

It felt like an uncalled-for censorship.

And I gave, not 1 star, but 3 stars ("satisfied"). I was gonna buy another comforter set right now, but, whatever.

LazadaPH

Hi, thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. Rest assured that this will be relayed to our concerned team so they can look into this (product ratings).

About your order, please provide us your order number so we can look into this. Thank you.

to LazadaPH #1411205

You have so many.fake and misleading adds or pics in your site