2.2
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Mar 13

Things have become so Bad now that I have closed my Account. In total 5 more accounts will also become inactive. LAZADA'S MOTTO "WE DO NOT CARE"

Original review posted by user Feb 11

I have been with Lazada for the past few years, I order items on a regular basis and so the delivery people know me very well. Late last month (Jan) I ordered a couple of items and waited.

I received an email informing me "Your order has been sent" A week later No delivery, I checked their so-called "Tracking Site" that confirmed "Item Sent", As my items are always delivered within 3 days from receiving this notification and It was now 8 days. I rang "Customer Service" to find out what has happened. I was informed that the Items had been returned to the supplier as the delivery man was "Unable to affect the delivery due to "NO ONE HOME"

Now I realized something was not right as there is someone home 24/7.

I then received an email informing me that the item had been returned to the supplier as "undeliverable" listing a number of reasons why. It also stated that on receipt by the supplier I would receive a full refund and if I still required the Item Reorder.

So I reordered!! Eight days later the same process, am an email telling me the Items had been returned to the supplier "Unable to effect a delivery" and the same instructions as before. I am now totally PISSED OFF, so I contact Customer Service an was informed ver-batum the contents of the email with the emphasis on I was not home to receive the Item. I informed the Agent that this was *** and I demand an explanation because you are passing on LIES to the customer.

The agent said "I can only tell you what the SYSTEM says. I still have received no explanation from Lazada

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Convenience.

I didn't like: Service and the delivery process.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

to LazadaPH #1644287

This is a typical and standard reply from Lazada because they have NO IDEA what they are doing. They want you to do the groundwork because their system is not geared to the customer.

I opened a dispute via their Customer Service Chat as this is now the ONLY WAY for one to contact Lazada. (No Emails and No phones) The only reply to your question is what is "In the system" After being told that I would get a refund, I said "I do not want a refund, I want the Items" the answer was "You cannot have them as they have been returned to the supplier" WHY !!! because you where not home to receive the delivery. I informed the agent that I was Home 24/7 and in 5 years had never missed a single delivery, why now would I miss TWO deliveries of the SAME item in the space of THREE weeks.

I was informed that this situation would be passed to management and they would contact me !! What is the saying "And Pigs May Fly"