3.0

I ordered an Xperia M2 from lazada only to find out 3 days later that there were no stocks available. I was pissed at that moment.

Pissed as to why the ad of the product was posted yet there were no stocks. If it wasn't available, lazada shouldn't post it in the first place. And oh, I payed it using paypal. The good thing is, 5 hours after the cancellation and after I file a dispute, I was fully refunded.

Now it's up to paypal to transact with the bank for the charge as this is what paypal do after a refund. But going back to the problem, they should have informed me earlier or remove the ad.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with wide array of products and website and stated that there is a room for improvement of give false information and inconsistent delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sony xperia m2 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Lazada Philippines needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sony xperia m2 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We have informed our content team about your concern and we are currently doing a sweep of all the products we have available that are currently out of stock so as not to inconvenience our customers.