Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Tried emailing that refund@ and my email returned to me! Trying to contact them for a refund in any form to no avail!

This seller is a scam https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.Z9QfI

Lazada Philippines Pros: Wide variety of item.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Have the worst customer service in the known world.

Comments

#1820621

Hi John Paul C, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

@lazadaph

http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO - This will go in circles... Did you even read my complains?

Did you even check the attached images?? I've already mentioned CLEO will be of no help with this specific matter, calling and Key#9 is invalid, using Key#4 will be asked for order number, but guess what, they will drop the call due to errors. Someone replied to me customer@***.com.ph but when I replied, my email just returned right back at me. Not all people are fool!

Order#276830****70076. Reach out to me at my email, I will be waiting the soonest!

Do not hide ways in contacting you, Lazada. Don't just be nice when people are paying, more importantly when purchasers needs help!

Lazada Philippines Reviews