this site is awful, there authorizing thieves to order with stolen credit card.

I had this problem with them, they stole me 700 euros with 5 orders. When i sent them a message, they told me "we don't cancal the order". It means that when they know that an order is made with stolen credit card numbers on their site using non secured mastercard payment, they are not helping the people but are helping thieves...

A lot of messages to their Customer services and just answer telling we know it's your credit card and you tell us it's a fraud but we deliver and don't cancel the order

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraud" of other product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Lazada Philippines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Ok so you can contact me to pascevr gmail com or 0033182884077 to solve my problem and refund the money stolen. Thanks

LAZADA IS TOLERATING ONLINE FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS!