I have ordered a Cherry Mobile Ultra yesterday. Now my recipient is just waiting for the package delivered through Lazada Express Courier.

Will update this post as soon as my recipient gets the package within today. Shipping address is in Sta Rosa City, Laguna.

If they were able to provide good service then I will recommend the site to my group in facebook wherein the members have the capability to purchase almost anything on Lazada's site thru credit/debit card without any hassle on their part. It is good I have been informed thru my email and also my recipient is being updated thru SMS.

Looking forward for a positive outcome.

Mrs. C. Aversa

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most cherry mobile ultra saved almost 5. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments