Verified Reviewer

3.4

Please ban the seller OutdoorBuy.

Many of us clients decieved by the said seller. Please take an action about this seller.

Lots of clients give negative feedback about this seller the OutdoorBuy. I am one of the angry clients who fall into there fake advertisement. I ordered silicon mask with filters but i received only filters without Mask..

Lazada should take an action and should ban this seller OutdoorBuy as early as possible.

Help admin about my concern. Please take an action about this..

Preferred solution: Give me the item i payed for... The Silicon Mask... Not the filter.

Lazada Philippines Pros: So far ok naman now lang ako nag ka problem.

Comments

#1942121

Hi Norman V, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. You may file an online return form and return the item to any LBC branch near you, for us to process your refund since we have 7 or 14 days return period.

Then, we will investigate the seller/merchant once the item will be forwarded to the warehouse. You may also click on this link https://tinyurl.com/yxn4d26o for more details and steps on how to return an item. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews