Verified Reviewer

There is no code sent to my email for LBc remittance for my REFUND.

Comments

#1951588

Hi Nero, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#1952863
@lazadaph

Order # 326076****28817 There is an update on withdrawal sucessful but i cant open my old email, can you send to my new email the LBC code for my refund withdrawal? It was onmy billing details and account info in Lazada.

Looking forward for an immediate respone regarding this matter. Thank you!

#1958543
@Rochel

Hi Rochel, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#1951522

Hello Nero, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews