1.8

I was working in the bank when a delivery guy delivered the package @BDO that I ordered recently. To be specific my order was 2 items of imarflex electric hand mixer.

When it was delivered I told the delivery guy that why is it that it is only 1box since I ordered two items but the delivery guy said yes it was two items. I was thinking that it had two items inside in one box. So I paid the said amount. I have proof while opening the package that I only received one item but paid an amount for 2.

I am disappointed with what happened. This is my first time that I was scammed here in Lazada, and I am also disappointed with the seller for accusing me as the one who fooled them, since I received only 1item for my 2items ordered. I have a video to support my complaints.

I hope Lazada will take an action as soon as possible. Thank you.

User's recommendation: None. I just want my money back as soon as possible.

Location: Surigao City, Caraga

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience. You may request a return/refund through filing an online return form to your Lazada app, please select the reason 'Missing Item'. Afterwards, you may chat the seller for a report. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews