Turnaround Time

I bought a laptop worth 70000 through Lazada. The money left my account and was given to Lazada.

My order was cancelled an hour later for supposedly not paying for the item. Lazada pretended that the money was still in my account and one agent told me that I did not even have an account with them. Eventually, after going through about five different agents, I finally spoke to somebody who admitted that Lazada had the money.

I was told that it had been refunded and to contact them the next day if I hadn't received the money. When I contacted them the next day, I was told that I would have to wait up to two months for the money to be returned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Laptop.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we do understand your concern as a customer. May we know the order number of your item for us to check it on our system?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time.We are continuously working on making our services better.

Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!