Las Pi, Rizal

Its not working well. I want to refund my money.

Review about: Happy Bank Atm Machine.

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toy
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear about that.Returning an item is definitely FREE.

Just fill out the Return Form attached to the item upon delivery and clearly state your reasons of return. Then send it back via any LBC outlets near you. We'll process a refund/replacement once item is done with the 2-business days evaluation process and proven defective.

By the way you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 and provide the Return Tracking number, email us at lazada.com.ph/contacts/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!

Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - We were unable to process your payment; therefore, it was canceled in our system. Lazada Philippines "Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig! na scam yata ako sa LAZADA!! Bakit ganon? Nag order ako ng 3 items worth almost 2,500 gamit ang card ng anak ko..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Kulang na quantity Lazada Philippines "Ref order #383751447 Item: DZ09 BLUETOOTH SMART WATCH PHONE PRICE PER SET : 1, 188PESOS ORDERED QTY. : 2SETS PAID AMOUNT : 2,376PESOS DELIVERY : MAY 6 Upon checking of..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Worst Customer Service - Order #359932498 Lazada Philippines "I received a different exercise bike. I ordered a Soozier Stationary Bike (please see attached image) worth Php 3,688 but I received a 301 Magnetic Spinner Bike like the one..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more