Las Pi, Rizal

Its not working well. I want to refund my money.

Related: Gearbest - BEST ONLINE SHOPPING

Review about: Happy Bank Atm Machine.

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toy
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear about that.Returning an item is definitely FREE.

Just fill out the Return Form attached to the item upon delivery and clearly state your reasons of return. Then send it back via any LBC outlets near you. We'll process a refund/replacement once item is done with the 2-business days evaluation process and proven defective.

By the way you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 and provide the Return Tracking number, email us at lazada.com.ph/contacts/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!