1.4K views

I ordered a Google Nexus 7 last week and after a few days I received an email stating that they have already passed on the item to LBC for shipping. However the tracking number they gave me doesn't exist on LBC's system.

Customer care told me multiple times to wait for 24 hrs but then it has been more than 48 hours and I still can't track it. I understand that it would take some time to order an item esp. if it is imported, however it's not normal that you can't track the item using the tracking number. I'm scare that my item go lost in the woods or encountered a mishap.

This is ridiculous and I'm a one frustrated customer!

LAZADA SUCKS! DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA!

Comments

Not sure if my 1st order will arrive since the tracking number they provide does not appear on lbc system.

Yes its true and I really super hate LAZADA!!!!!!

www.lazada.com.ph please! Give us accurate information.why LBC tracking number you give doesn't appearing in LBC tracking system.

My order also..I can not tracked it in LBC

i forgot my tracking number and i didnt save it. how can i track now my order

Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines #951016

You haven't received your items? I have the same issue with you I cant even track it in LBC and I called the CSR for multiple time but they cant even give me a definite answer.

I'm so pissed with their service and I will no longer transact to this online seller. it's almost lapse of 15 days now but no response at all.

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

to LazadaPH #1003235