3.1
Turnaround Time

Lazada, you definitely have a bad reputation when it comes to first impressions. My first time ordering from your website and with the exception of 3 items that I have ordered the remaining 2 seems to have been delayed not to mention your website seems to be broken and I can no longer see my Tracking numbers cos this is all I am getting if you look below

"Date time Description

30/11/2015 09:33:49 Your order has been successfully placed and is being verified. Thank you for purchasing from Lazada "

There were a lot more details than that a few days ago including tracking number information but recently that is all that is showing for all my orders.

Second Issue is your Delivery date and how vague and misleading it is, every time any of us order in lazada there is a deliver by (ex. Standard Delivery Between 06 - 08/12/2015 ) 1 Item I was able to get within that 6th-8th of Dec time frame I was given, the rest apparently have taken their time. All the other items I may be able to garner some tolerance and patience for the delay because they are Christmas presents, but what *** me the most is of all the items that I have ordered you had to choose the most important one which is the "Paccube Chef Bag" that I had ordered which was supposed to be a Birthday gift and an early Christmas present for my wife this 13th of December... Well its the 11th and still no trace of that package and its beyond the 6th-8th get by delivery time frame I was given. So here's the thing if I don't see this package by either today or by Saturday, Im rejecting the order since its COD anyway and not only am I going to stop ordering from Lazada, I also work for a company wherein I am in charge of a particular department where we order lots of items from your company for our various events especially Christmas parties, I am going to cease future orders and ill have our company take our business elsewhere or with an online shopping company that can meet their delivery deadlines. I dont even understand why I continued ordering with you guys, many of our company employees have already voiced out numerous delays with their lazada orders before, I guess my own personal order with you guys and late deliveries was the final straw that broke the camels back.

P.S. I know one of your representatives is probably going to copy paste an empathetic template saying how sorry your company and how willing you are to help and then you will ask me for my order number, so let me save you the time cos I hate reading prepared scripts, this is my order number: 344797692 but I don't see how this will help speed the delivery up, what will irritate me is if you guys just use my order number to look into my order and come up with an excuse or justification for your delay.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments