3.1
Turnaround Time

Dear Lazada,

Good day!

I would like to ask you to fix my account at lazada because I have encountered error on my purchase which does not push through using e wallet since I already have sufficient amount.

Account:

kimberlypal26@gmail.com

I already talked to digipay and there are no system problem with them. and they said that i have to coordinate this with you. I also tried purchasing smaller amount or purchasing other non digital product but the problem is on your ewallet system. YES, It does not proceed with an error.

and also I tried different method of payment. Gcash has no problem on it.

Why no problem.in gcash? I tried purchasing through Gcash, and there is no problem using gcash payment. I have risked paying transaction fee again just to buy digipay product to confirm that there is no problem. Transaction made through gcash payment is successful, transaction made through Ewallet is not Sarcastic

Therefore the problem is in your side, i have attached the screenshots of my concern.

Please kindly help me.purchasing using ewallet. I need it since a long holiday is comming.

Thanks,

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Claim.

Comments