1.1
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jul 10, 2017

Is this going to happen to me?? Lazada Philippines - False delivery - signature on delivery receipt is illegible

Original review posted by user Jul 10, 2017

bought a tv from Lazada on the 27th june told it would be delivered 5th july it did not turn up again my gf got a text saying it be delivered on 6th july again she waited in all day and again it never got delivered so she went into the tracking number and it said delivered we got onto lazada right away on the 6th and was told they will investigate 24 hours to 48 hours after the 48 hours was up i contacted lazada by phone from UK got no where they kept saying waiting on ximex courier getting back to them with proof of delivery, this is now monday the 10th july so i called again from uk again i get the same answer, also i looked at ximex courier reviews which is terrible why is lazada using them lazada will lose customers the way they treat customers, my order number is 359851587 lazada get the finger out and get this sorted now as this is costing me a fortune on phone calls.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, please be advised that we have coordinated this concern to pertinent to know the whereabouts of the item. We will give you an update via email within 24-48 hours or as soon as we received an update from them since we cannot connect to you via call because the provide number is international number. Thank you.

to LazadaPH Ayr, South Ayrshire, United Kingdom #1353667

The phone number you have is my girlfriends in phil, I have spent 5457.56 pesos 85 on calls to you from UK which was a waste of time my gf never received a TV from you or your courier as I have told your so called customer services to cancel order number 359851587 and I want a full refund payer back to my credit card its bow 24 days for you to investigate my missing order, tell me is the couriers office on the moon?

LazadaPH
to john sim #1354323

Hi John, please be advised that we have talked to your representative and already explained what happened on the delivery of order. By the way, we already process reversal on your card and it was completed today.

Kindly anticipate posting or reversal within 15 banking days since this is a credit card. Thank you.

to LazadaPH #1354376

At last Lazada thank you, I look forward to seeing my full refund going into my credit card thanks.