I am intensely pissed. I forgot I am already in the Philippines - I ordered knee pads worth Php 720 and paid it thru my card as what I normally did in the US.

I kept waiting, but nothing arrived, and when I tracked the order- it’s already delivered.

I did chat the seller that pointed to address my issue to the Lazada logistics. What a shame!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 23.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir / Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

to LazadaPH #1525011

Order # 203625871360686 was placed on July 10th done online and also paid online thru my debit card. The trackingnotice says it’s been delivered - BUT NOTHING ARRIVE !!!!

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1531818

Hi Ma'am/Sir, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will coordinate this to our relevant team and we will send you an email for you to have a reference.

Rest assured that we will work diligently regarding this matter. We will update you once we already have their feedback regarding this concern.