349 views
3.8

I inform courier would like to inspect contents of box to confirm that it is the laptop I ordered before i pay COD 12500 php

Courier imformed me this is not allowed. If there is problem I must return and claim refund I rejected delivery because I cannot check box contents.

Problem is i think this policy may be against consumer protection laws

Imagine box filled with bars of soap Laptop missing! Lazada will not pay shipping i paid and refund goes to wallet...

what if i dont buy anymore from lazada

I believe laxada should allow inspection of goods before payment is made in the interests of the consumersdkask

User's recommendation: Ask to inspect contents of box containing high value items.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1917347

Hi Jon, thank you for reaching out to us. We understand how you feel regarding this matter, however, please be guided that it is our courier's policy (no open policy).

You may report to us directly if ever that you encountered such problems with your purchased item. Our items are covered with our 7 or 15 days Return Policy, just make sure to fill-out our online return form for us to evaluate your return request. Kindly visit this link https://lzd.co/Returns for more information about Returns Policy. Yet, rest assured that your feedback has been noted and that we are working closely with our service partners to better serve you in the future.

#1970381
@lazadaph

That's the whole problem LAZADA! You seem to think we have nothing better to do than to go through your horrendous process of return/refund.

especially for provincial areas, it already takes such a long time to arrive, and the time it takes for the seller to get back their item and for you to go through the process of dispute/complaints/more dispute is such a waste of time and a glaring cause of stress, all the the cost of the buyer/consumer/customer. You may say the it's the policy of the courier, well, it's still part of your platform service and you cannot wash your hands of this.

#2016071
@lazadaph

This is clearly not protecting the rights of the buyer. There is a big flaw on your process...

return/refund process effort is a burden to the buyer... you guys should at least arrange for pick up of items no matter what the size is and once item is picked up refund should be assured...

not for approval by seller... We can also always report to DTI as well which is what I'm doing because your process sucks

Lazada Philippines Reviews