Verified Reviewer

Lazada,

There were unauthorized charges on my account (total of 6000) and it shows that its from Lazada -- what appears is LAZADAPHTOPU. I never made these transactions. In fact, I have not opened Lazada in a few months.

Please give me my money back!!!

Thanks

Comments

#1984650

Hi Vanessa M, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. However, transactions to Lazada will not push through unless your issuing bank notifies you regarding this matter.

Have you tried contacting your issuing bank regarding this matter? May we also have your active email address for us to send you an email fr your reference? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews