My debit card details were compromised as confirmed by my bank. I asked my bank to give me details of the unauthorized transactions and they confirmed that 6 transactions were made in Lazada.

I immediately informed lazada of this fraudulent act and asked them to cancel any purchases made using my card. The amount was already debitted so the only hope to stop this fraud is for lazada to cancel the purchases. I expected a fast response and update because I already informed them that it was not me who made the purchases. But none.

Unfortunately, lazada couldn’t give any details on who used my card. I had to guess and wait if they’ve already cancelled the unauthorized purchases because they don’t give immediate actions and reassurances via calls or emails. How come they cannot immediately trace and cancel the purchases?!

The items can be processed, packed and shipped in a day. They suppose to have a system the prohibits users to use cards not under their name.It is very obvious that they prioritize more on sales.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

What happened to your complaints did you also right dispute form from your bank, I have same case and worst it happened in my two bank accounts so I had to block and replace my cards and Lazada still have no Action

Too bad.. same experience with us.

Our account was debited a big amount and just file a complain.

. Our debit card was used to Lazada purchases.