Verified Reviewer

I purchased the Coocaa TV for 21,990Php last Feb 23, 2020 and paid it the same day. It is past the expected delivery date which is March 8, 2020.

The product is at the logistics office warehouse since March 4 but I have not received it yet. I followed up thru customer service of Lazada and was given a timeframe of 24-48 hours yet I didnt receive any feedback.

The representative continues to say that they will file follow up report and I have to wait for another 24-48 hours which I am in doubt will provide any progress.

I asked to be connected to a supervisor but all 3 whom Ive asked disconnected our chat and cannot provide a supervisor.

This is unacceptable customer service especially that I am following up on an item THAT IS ALREADY PAID FOR AND WORTH 21,990.

Order number: 283453****55861

I already filed my complaint to DTI . Consumercare@***.gov.ph

User's recommendation: For all complaints, report LAZADA to DTI Consumerca.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi CLARISSE M, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Kindly check our email sent to you regarding your concern.

Lazada Philippines Reviews