Your Package was Not Delivered

Dear ****** ,

Sorry, your order #3839572642 has been canceled because of one of the following reasons:

Customer details provided in the order (name and/or address) is incomplete.

Our couriers tried to contact you because your address cannot be located but were not able to reach you.

You and/or any authorized representative were not available to receive the order.

Consignee was unknown at the delivery address.

Your payment was not ready upon delivery.

You were not able to pick-up your order at the SM Collection Point for five (5) days.

Your delivery was canceled at your request.

What's Next?

For non-COD orders, your refund will be automatically processed through your original payment method.

Please be informed that the estimated processing time frame for your refund is 3 to 5 days from the time your failed delivery item arrives in our warehouse. You will be notified via e-mail once your refund is processed.

Please be kind enough to answer the following 60 second survey so that we may serve you better in the future.

Upon placing my order, I have received a note that the delivery will be on April 1-3. I have waited for that time frame but to no avail. Days after that, I went out of town for a 3-day seminar and that was the time that I have received a call from the courier.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments