Verified Reviewer

Kindly reverse what you have charged against my credit card in the amount of Php17, 103.00, as payment of my order with #298688****68768. Until now, according to the seller the item is still with them which reason I do not know.

I am cancelling my order now and please effect the reversal of my payment back to my credit card. It has been more than a month now and I feel I do not deserve this kind of service.

Thank you very much.

Location: Antipolo, Calabarzon

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

No worries, we will coordinate this with our relevant department to follow-up your order. We will send you an email regarding this concern. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews