Verified Reviewer

1.5

Update by user Aug 21, 2020

Lazada already contacted me that they will refund my money on or before July 31. But up until now I haven’t recieved my rerund yet!

They keep on saying there working on it, that they are sorry etc. I’m very dissapointed because they made me wait for my package for 1month and a half for nothing, and now they also made me wait for my refund for more than a month now.

I can’t believe that they are doing this to their customers. So frustrating on my part.

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2020

My name is Princess Bakit Gasparillo. I placed an order of Camera G7x mark ii worth 26,000php last june 12,2020.

The period grace that was given to me when will be delivered was June 27- July 17. As a regular customer of Lazada it is very dissapointing that I haven’t received my package up until now. It is very hard to reach out lazada to ask where is my package or what happened to my package. The last update given to me was July 1, 2020 says “your parcel has departed the logistics facility cainiao” that was the last update given to me.

Until now I don’t have any idea where is my package.

Please lazada if you can’t give your customers good service then you should atleast let the customer know what happened with there package. I was planning to use the camera for my 2nd wedding anniversary of my husband because I have a surprise for him this coming july 28 I will be broken hearted and dissapointed if my package will not be delivered before july 28, and maybe this will be my last order in Lazada."

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Cheaper.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We checked that this case is being escalated. You may anticipate for an update and refer to this case number 2050000020069888. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

#1914589
@lazadaph

Until now I haven’t received my full refund! It’s very frustrating. Truly deserve a poor customer service.

Lazada Philippines Reviews