Turnaround Time

I ordered lot of items in Lazada. I paid it through card. Until now there were 2 items that was undelivered to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I ordered: 1. CALAN DIANA women's Korean-Style Bottom Shirt (Sapphire Blue color) 2. Women's Korean-style Chiffon Bottom Shirt (white) Order# 206900143602157

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we regret to hear what happened. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!

to LazadaPH #1580598

Then change your courier service sir pkesse

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1583926

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1585455

I ordered lot of items in Lazada. I paid it through card.

Until now there were 2 items that was undelivered to me. I ordered: 1. CALAN DIANA women's Korean-Style Bottom Shirt (Sapphire Blue color) 2.

Women's Korean-style Chiffon Bottom Shirt (white) Order# 206900143602157 until now i did not receive the 2 items.. pls email your reply to ghiennatorilla@gmail.com