Calbayog City, Eastern Visayas

i would like to follow-up the undelivered Unic UC28 Portable Projector (white) with SKU GE526ELAC2WZANPH-133855 which was i ordered together with the Sanyo 0.75 Hp Window type Aircondition.The Aircondition unit was delivered already but not the Portable projector.

I paid that thru VISA card. The tracking no. is D0300095J, 80009248592. My wife followed it up but according to the LBC express it is on their warehouse...

Maybe it is not our duty or task anymore to get that unit in their warehouse but its yours to follow up it.

Thnx...( I already sent you a message before but there is no reply)

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Lazada Philippines - Very Upset- Maging honest naman kayo sa payment ng mga customer niyo! Lazada Philippines "I recieved a letter from Lazada today. Actually, a notice where it stated that I have not paid my orders last July 08, 2016. I am a regular customer of..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Effortful Shopping Lazada Philippines "So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order still arriving Lazada Philippines "Bought hair dryer from Lazada last June 2 and hoping to get the item as promised by the website at June 5 or 6. However after 3 follow up emails..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada is talking *** Lazada Philippines "umoder ako ng watch ng I open ko sira binalik ko kaagad sa lbc..the day na marecieve ko un item.nag ka problema sa refund dahil di sakin naka pangalan un..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more