2.3
Turnaround Time

I have order first at around 12:18 wherein there is no discount voucher applied but i cancelled it just to put the voucher code lazdec8 to put the 250 discount. Then it generated a new order no.

Afterwards, i told my brother to avail the same item as it show on the website 1 item left. That was after I ordered the 2nd request. After a few minutes my brother told me that the ad was no longer available. Then you sent me an email confirming my order.

Now, you are telling me that the item ran out sotck. This is ridiculous. Your system is not updated. It is your systems fault for not informing your customers right away that there is no longer a stock.

You have to make a proper solution to this or else ban the seller Champaca for non fulfillment of order. I also comment on their q and a for you to check my timeline. I already told my family and friends about this offer and now you are putting me on a bad light because you cancelled the order yourself.

I will fight for my right as an consumer. I will put this on social media if not mediated.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I’ve ordered last may 5 for 2 hoodies the other one arrived and the other Shows it has been picked up by Lex but its been a week now and we havent received tye item. And one item which we purchased thru them also firefly mobile it was defective and we did the procedure of returns but until now i havent receive the refund in my card!!!

Im so pissed off!!! Weve been a regular customer of lazada and this is the 1st time we experienced such irregularities and dis satisfaction!!!

343565851 that is my order number. I already spoke to your customer service agent and updated the contact number of my receiver.

You set up 3 different dates of the delivery but until now, it isn't delivered.

Even they didn't receive any call from you. Or at least send me another mail confirmation/status of order.

LazadaPH

Hi Richie Pineda, may we know the order number of your item that was canceled for us to check it on our end? Thank you for your response. -Aaqil

chiepineda_90