112 views

My Lazada wallet was Frozen and my account was still frozen

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Account.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Product price.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Customer service support.

Comments

#1903029

I know how you feel, I have been trying to get my money back that they have stolen from me. I had a seller cancel and order, not me, and I paid through my wallet, when they refunded the money I was told I could not withdrawal my money because I cancelled the order and I would have to use that money to purchase other products.

However, I did not cancel the order the seller dis and I should not be held responsible for their actions.

So I requested a withdrawal of funds, they said they could do that, but it would take 10 working days, it has been over a month. I lost 11,879.10 pesos

hi , why did they suspended it?

Hi Anu, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know your registered email on Lazada apps for us to check in on our system?

Lazada Philippines Reviews