Same thing happened to me yesterday. XDE sent me a text early morning that my order will be delivered that day.

So I decided not to go to work and wait for them. No one came it was already nighttime when someone called and said they were at my place but I already left. The delivery man told me that their rider got into an accident thats why it took them long to deliver. But man they shld have at least texted me that they are still delivering the order so I couldve waited.

In my disappointment I uttered the " Pu^&^&Ina " word. And to my surprise he texted saying" same to you bro".

I hope this will be seen by XDE. Its an unaccceptable service from them specially what their delivery guy did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Today is 2-April -2019 and the XDE courier team ( Jerome 09158592148 ) are stupid, incompetent, lying *** wasted my day waiting for the delivery that did not come.. may karma happen to them..

Good day bag order ako s lazada last jan 31, 2019 up to now wl p po XDE logistic ang courier 3 tines npong nagmessage n idedeliver w/ in 24 hrs tpos kinbuksan sbe today ang delivery and up to now wala papo 3yrs n kmeng nag oorder s lazada pinaparaffle nmin po yung 32" slim tv s school s family day nmin ngayon lang po nagkaproblema sa delivery sa XDE logistic tracking #XS0000000411473 Thank you for your kind attention & immediate action.

I order 2 cdr king solar panel from lazada August30. XDE express delivery carrier was assigned to deliver my items and it says my item will be deliver Sept 1 to 8 i wait until sept .

17 nobody come.I track down from XDE and also I messaged them 4 consecutive days they did not answer my message.The trackdown message says many alibi and reason and lastly they said that they return back the items to seller.ITS A BIG *** i WASTED MY TIME AND WORK .I dont know whose to blame LAZADA or XDE .Take note this is my second time that the XDE refuse to deliver my order.So XDE is not reliable partner of Lazada. XDE is big liar

Hi, why does your company have to choose such incompetent carrier such as XDE or Xinex logistics?? i have made an order since last week through your company with tracking nunber X180039469 Via COD and until now have not got anything.XDE haven’t even updated their system on where my package is and when it will be delivered.If this is the case or if my order has not been delivered on time better cancel it as well and file a complint through DTI and court about this.

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam,We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you about our courier.May we know your order number for us to report this incident to our Logistics team? For further assistance, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Best regards!

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?