1.2
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 16, 2018

Special mention to Iruel Victor with email address asklaz@lazada.com.ph, he was the customer service representative who assisted me. Instead of giving me the real reason why my order didn't arrived, he then blamed my address as reason for unsuccessful delivery.

He is not suppose to be in his position, he will create bad impressions for his company. He might be there by mistake.

Update by user Nov 16, 2018

CSR officers from Lazada are lack of training. They keep on blaming the customers for their undelivered orders.

Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2018

I purchased PLDT HOME Wi-Fi Oct. 27, 2018 from Lazada online shop, with supplier name; Bless Care Marketing, and required me to pay in advance thru online banking.

According to supplier Nov. 1, 2018 my order was in SHIPPED status by providing LBC tracking number. But beyond this date no more updates were posted. Lazada has informed me of a cancelled order only after having a hard time of looking for their coplaint section on Nov.

12, 2018. Lazada has promised to make a refund on me, only when the item has returned to supplier. I keep on contacting lazada to follow-up my refund but nobody answers me until now.

I can be patient for such situation, the only thing that irritating is Lazada has to blame my address as reason for unsuccessful delivery...

my address is so accurate, infact it's the address of LBC itself in our branch. I hope our concerned Government agencies do something with this kind of services that Lazada practices.

Thank you!

Comments

July DG Casimiro

Ako din biktima din ako..n order ako sa fashion and trends g-shock dumating saken puru kojic..ni retrun ko last feb7 2019 pa.til now wala parin..n modus n ba ako..pls help me settle dis sayang ung pera ko binayad ko 1935...eto ung order number 219151150160236...

LazadaPH

Hi Ralphershey26, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Ralphershey26
to LazadaPH #1599917

Hi, Thank you for taking time with my concern. The order number is 209423654468215 and was paid thru PayPal using my debit card.

Hope you can do to make process the soonest possible. Thank you, Ronaldo Tobillo

to LazadaPH #1660949