Can't contact customer service, it's already passed the expected delivery time. WHERE IS MY ORDERRR???? What's the purpose of tracker if it's not being updated?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Cons: No chat representative, Unable to contact customer service.

Comments

Here is the order number related to my issue, I've tried contacting you many time but it seems you don't know how to value your customers. Order no.: 275957****83542.

Hi Cathy D, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

@lazadaph