Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I tracked my package and when it reached the logistics davao they just cancelled my order without even delivering the package and did not even call me.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Horrible courier service and even horrible customer service.

Comments

#1941591

Hi Della, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#1941323

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we are sorry for what you've experienced.

No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews