I receive a phone call yesterday around 5pm,it was from a man who delivering my product, from LEX with order # 203634170879189 and ask where my exact location is then I explain where to go, a few minutes they rang me again to say that they can't reach my place as the rain is heavy and ask me if they can deliver it the day after, with concern I said yes.. But then I've been waiting for the whole day I didn't received any item, I try to rang the person with contact number 09178240069 ,which also the one who rang me about my product, but no answers and reply's..

Then I checked my email and I received a message saying the item is already been delivered!

Pano nangyari yun na wla pa yung product sa akin hopefully you can reach that man and ask what they do on my item that I ordered..

I will be very pleased if you can help me with this problem.. I'm a regular costumer of LAZADA and it's my first time to incounter this, problem,,

Angela Garcia

Review about: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Hi,Any update on this one? I've also encountered the same case.

Medyo mahal din po ba yung item nyo? di you pay it as Credit card? yung sakin kasi tagged as delivered na pero wala pa naman akong na rerecieved. just got an email that it will be delivered on that day.

Waited for it. pero nung hapon naging delivered na yung status.

wala man lang call sa magdedeliver unlike before. Basta emails lang.Regular lazada customer also.

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1523518

Hi Angela Garcia, we do understand your concern as a customer. Upon checking and coordinating from our Logistic Team.

They confirmed that the item has been delivered and you already received it. We already sent a notification via email for your reference regarding on this matter to confirm on your end. We are continuously working on making our services better.Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!

LazadaPH

Hi Angela Garcia, thank you for accepting our call. Kindly check the email we've sent you regarding this matter.For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!