330 views
3.6

Good Day.!

Pwede pa-update ng contact number ko kay LEX PH LIPA DELIVERY HUB - Rey Anthony Latag Marasigan.

Old Number: 0995254**** to

NEW NUMBER: 0966800****

with a

Tracking Number: PHX0000180385

-last time po kasi twice hindi ko nareceive yung order ko. Reason po nila hindi daw po ako macontact.Like Thank You.

Location: Puerto Princesa City, Mimaropa

Comments

#2002026

Wala pa order ko 2 days na sa lipa hub na diprin departed MP009639**** yan tracking number

#1966157

Hi, i just want to follow up my order. I ordered it on Lazada 12:12 but until now i wasn't able to receive it yet, the item is already in the hub since yesterday and it is supposed to be delivered today but then it's still on the hub and not yet departed?

I need the item today so please consider this side of mine. This is the tracking number LEXST01657****PH.

#1936854

Hi I want to ask for an update from lex ph about my item. Tracking number is LEXST00764****PH I already tried tracking it in Lex tracking but they cannot find my info. Thank you

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We're sorry but please be advised that delivery addresses, phone numbers, size, quality of items and recipient names cannot be modified/changed once order has been successfully placed and confirmed, it is because of the waybill is recorded already.

Lazada Philippines Reviews