My remittance number on lbc is not texting or emailing on me, the date on time frame is not true im waiting so long!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Claim.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi PerfumedCat566, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1643736

Can you email me as soon as possible because i need my refund now. quilantangrozel2@gmail.com

to LazadaPH #1643738

218219404006708 Thats my order number and i not just 4 dollars is almost 38 dollars

PerfumedCat566
to LazadaPH #1643741

You're always saying, For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO is not helping me. Im always calling lazada ph but is always busy how can i get my tracking number? We work all and money is not just a trash to throw to nothing fix that lazada and don't say sorry take a action not a word !

LazadaPH
to PerfumedCat566 #1644895

Thank you for accepting our call PerfumedCat566. We already sent you an email regarding for this concerned.

Feel free to reply to the email that we sent so that we can able to update you. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.