Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Hi Lazada Customer Service Team,

Greetings of peace and goodwill!

I am sincerely writing this email to your good office that earlier today I was scammed by one of the Lazada app seller named RASHEED BESTSELLER. This happened when I decided to purchase the posted Samsung Galaxy S20 for only 6,000.

Yes because of the cheap price and labelled original I chat the seller on how I can avail of the said item since there is no option to purchase it. In no less than 1 minute the seller agent replied to me that all I need to do is to pay first them 2k via gcash and the remaining 4k will be paid upon delivery. Though I have so many questions and doubt I am interested to really purchase and the seller agent is so adamant to ask me if I am ready to send to them the money now since it is only promo until 6pm today only and I might be the last order. Because of the adamant words of the seller I made a way to chat my sister to send using her gcash account the 2k to the seller since I don't have gcash.

Now, after I sent the 2k to the seller. The seller asked if I have whatsapp so I gave my whatsapp. He chatted me in whats app and the seller agent told me that according to his boss I need to pay additional 3k on top of the 2k before they can deliver the item. I am so surprised because that is not what we agreed on.

I called the seller via whatsapp and he sounded like Indian accent, and I am demanding to honor his word and ask me to transfer to his boss. I spoke to his boss but his boss is still standing to ask from me additional 3k before they'll send money. Because of that I decided to file a refund and cancel the item then because that is not what we agreed on and looks like they're scammers. But they said they will only refund the 2k money back to me if I'll pay them 5k.

This made me frustrated and proves that they are really scammers and bogus sellers. There is no way that I need to be penalized of refunding my money since I did not even receive the item. Infact they did not decide to deliver my item after they got my initial payment worth 2k.

Because of that concern above I am writing and seeking help from you Lazada Philippines to please help me refunding my 2k. 2k is still 2k.

I am not that rich to waste that money in span of time without any reason.

I am looking forward for you to help me and reply me back ASAP with the necessary steps since this scams happened inside your app. Why are you allowing scammer sellers on your app?

Please call me or reply to this email.

I will attach here our conversations for your reference.

Thanks

Reyzyl Alcazar

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Profile.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Price, For convenience.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Mismanagement, Missing items, Stupid ai costumers care, Unresponsive sellers.

Comments