So, I had this problem.. My phone's camera says" Cannot open camera".
Then, I contacted Lazada for the warranty. In the first photo, you can clearly see the Subject of the Email is "Warranty". In the 3rd photo, sila pa mismo ang nagsabi na e-indicate ko daw po is "for availing warranty".
In the 4th photo, nag tanong pa ako kung e-fifill in ko pa yung number of days return at saka yung details of return, nag reply sila na "You dont need too, since it is for availing warranty". Eto na, April 11 ng hapon, dumating yung item ko na nangaling na sa kanila, I was hoping that it was already fixed.. But then, the camera is still cannot open. I emailed them right away for them to know na hindi pa ayus. Naki pag coordinate ako sa Service Center ng Torque, Sabi niya, "Bali kasi ma’am nang yari po kasi jan nireturn nila ulit yung unit nyo po kasi akala nila for replacement since lagpas napo sila ng 7 day replacement.
Kaya binalik po ulit nila pero now tatawagan kopo si lazada.."
E, clearly stated naman sa subject ng email ko kay Lazada na WARRANTY. Hindi for replacement. 6th picture, I will be the one na daw po ang mag coordinate sa Service Center ng Torque, e ka ko walang Service Center ng Torque dito sa Iligan City. Ano? Dummy lang yung "Warranty", hindi marunong mag basa ng Return Form na may nakalagay na "FOR AVAILING WARRANTY" na sila na mismo ang nag advice na lagyan ko daw!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Nag order ako ng 2 asus zen 5 Last Jan. 31 2015 pa until now feb.07 2015 na wala rin ilang besses na akung tumawag regarding my order pilit na..."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "So, I had this problem.. My phone's camera says" Cannot open camera". Then, I contacted Lazada for the warranty. In the first photo, you can clearly see the Subject of the..."
- "Hello, Good Day! I would like to get a claim for a refund. Just to give you an idea.I'm a seafarer.My flight was originally scheduled last December 26, 2015 6:30 am..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."