Turnaround Time

Hello ,

I am trying to reach lazada over the phone +63 2795 8900 to inquire about the product and and return.But this phone is not working and no one is answering I tried for around 4 hrs, Still I am trying to reach them over the sane number but now working I lost around 200phs to connect lazada over the phone and more ever my valuable time.

I also lost my patience. This is not expected from lazada.

This very bad service providing by the lazada.This very bad service providing by the lazada.Very poor service by lazada

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lazada philippines online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Lazada Philippines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada Ph Social Media.We apologize that you were not able to go through our phone lines.

These things happen when we are experiencing high volume of calls.Anyways, may we ask for the order number as well as the Return Tracking number of the item (if you have already returned it to us) so that we can give you an update?

We'd like to hear from you again.Thanks!