Resolved

Update by user Jun 13

So i was already refunded by lazada because the carrier failed to deliver my package. It was with them for about more or less 2 weeks.

They tagged my order as umdeliverable because "I refused it" according to them, but the thing is hindi talaga nila dineliver.

Natatawa nlng ako. But thanks lazada for refunding me although naabutan ng more than a month XD

Original review posted by user May 18

So I ordered a TV from Lazada. Lazada din nmn yung seller. Until now hindi pa siya na deliver. I ordered it April 27, 2018. It's now May 18, 2018. It was scheduled to be delivered May 2, 2018.

Since I didn't receive it on May 2, I chatted them again and again a total of 6-7 times already. They just keep on telling me they will escalate this to a certain department blah blah blah. So I asked for a refund since it was never shipped. And again, they told me that they will coordinate with the "refunds team."

On May 6, I have been told that I will be refunded. Days after that, I kept on chatting them because I still didn't have it. Again and again they said they'd be escalating my concern to their refunds team. Still don't have my refund.

May 15, to my surprise, the package was SHIPPED!!! Until now it is still in the carriers warehouse. Wow, seems like they are really taking their time huh?

I didn't want the TV anymore. The first time I chatted I already told the agents that.

What I can say is:

1. Lazada's customer service agents have no manners. They are very eager to disconnect the chat.

2. CS agents aren't their to solve our problem; they make it worse!

3. they are so good at making false promises.

4. they are very incompetitive!

5. You really can't rely on their customer service.

Lazada, are you even aware about how your agents here the PH handle customers?

You know, compared to Amazon's customer service, Lazada's is nothing.

With Amazon, even if the delivery was just a couple of hours late, they will refund you the shipping fee even if you were just asking where your order is now. With Amazon, if you contact them and would like to ask for a refund they will process it themselves immediately(as long as amazon is the seller)

With Lazada? OH MY GOD! I can't even describe how bad their customer service is. Im out of words.

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM LAZADA AGAIN!!!

YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT OTHER ONLINE STORES. I actually find it better with them because you can contact the seller yourself.

LAZADA, I hope you read this and retrain your agents.

Regarding my order, I just don't know what to do with it anymore. IDK if I'd still receive it or the refund. I just don't know. I am very disappointed and pissed off right now.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Comments

Lesson learn here I will never pay using debit card or credit card

same issue here. April 25 order til now wla pa status kung ano nangyari dun.

Filed a complaint with DTI na. Magfile na rin kayo pra marami tayo :D

Same here! Mg 1 month na un birthday treat wala pa din paulit ulit lang snsabi! Walang kwenta porket ndebit na din..poor service dpat reklamo n yan sa dti

Same issue here order was placed May 5th estimated delivery date May 10th until now my order still haven't deliver yet. Already chatted them numerous time all they said was it will escalated to relevant department by the way it was also XDE who handled my item.

Order number 201635316858003. Item already paid.

to AAJ0122 #1486145

tapos yung XDE CS hindi pa nagrereply and sumasagot pag tinatawagan

i have same issue as you. XDE also handles my package. i ordered my item on April 25, till now, i haven't received it.

to Anonymous #1483808

I tried calling the carrier, walang sumasagot.

to Anonymous #1483944

Yes same here and they deducted it to my bank account already