Its been 10 days since i place my order with lazada but until now the tracking number given to me is still invalid. next time think twice before you order with lazada dont pay with your card but rathar do it COD if it doesnt arrive you got nothing to loose.

for me i paid it already using my card and now i dont know wher my order is.

veru lousy company no number to call also just email that they could ignore if they feel they are lazy to answer. now they left me with a big question mark where is my order????????

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not doing business again, Slow delivery, Non working tracking number.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2014.

Comments

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927683

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

LazadaPH