i am so disappointed. i ordered a pipo laptop it arrived on sept 19 but had to return it because i think its used already.

have been waiting for a concrete evaluation but its almost a month now and i have been wasting my money over phone bills, talking to agents who keep on prmising they will process it but to no avail. sana just give me the lazada warehouse number and ill do it myself.

ako nlang tatawag dun para mag follow up kaysa aksaya lagi kakatawag sa customer service tapos wala namang ginagawa. nkakadisappoint kayo lazada

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Madame/Sir, may we know po ang order number upang macheck natin ang status ng naibalik na item? Maari din po na na-refund po ang item and we do send refund, return and replacement notification via email.

Sa email na ginamit sa pagplace ng order. You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Lazada Philippines Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube.

You may also contact us via www.lazada.com.ph/contact. Thank you!