I recieved a letter from Lazada today. Actually, a notice where it stated that I have not paid my orders last July 08, 2016.

I am a regular customer of Lazada and I pay through COD. I just want to clarify things out. Why did I receive such notice letter that I haven't paid my orders last year? Well in fact, every time I have delivery from Lazada I always pay it with cash.

How is that possible for me to contact the man who delivered it and received my payment from LEX? This is my first time to encounter such as this. I was really surprised and upset. Please contact LEX because I have no idea how to contact your shipping provider about the payment I have given them last July 10, 2016.

I have with me the copies of my acknowledgement receipt. -I have send this message in Lazada's Customer service already.

Reason of review: I have paid everything I ordered from Lazada and to my surprised I just got a notice today that I have not paid one of my orders last year. I have with me the copies of my acknowledgement receipts last year. .

Preferred solution: Hanapin niyo kung sino man and nag receive nang payment ko last July 10, 2016. Nakakasira kasi sa inyo kasi my mga copy ako nang mga receipts ko na nabayaran ko through COD. Sana maging honest naman yung mga tumatanggap nang payments through COD sa LEX..

Comments

Hello bt ganun hangang ngayon wla png twag ang lazada 3 days ng binalik s lbc ng asawa q ung air cooler cguro nman nareceive n ng lazada..i need my money back..

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1325665

Hello, ganun ba tlga katagal kapag bayad na Ang item eh mtagal bago ideliver. Or Sana dumating pa inorder ko sainyo para naman di masayang Yung binayad ko sainyo..

Pag cod Ang bilis dipa 24hrs. Andto na bakit ngaun nka bayad nku thru debit lagpas na kayo sa days ng shipment na binigay Sakin wala parin.

Huhuhu dina ako.. uulit ..nkakawalang gana.

LazadaPH
#1291991

Hello, the document you received is an Sales Invoice of your purchased in Lazada. It is a proof of your transaction, that you purchased the said items on the said date with the total amount and other fees if there is.

Don't worry because it is already paid on the said date when you received the item and no debt is recorded or listed. For further inquiry or concern, you may contact us using this link: https://goo.gl/obsFMz.

Thank you! :)