4.2

Original review updated by user Nov 10, 2020

Their so-called courier services are starting to be filled with *** and idiots. They used to be a very professional and customer-oriented and extremely courteous service, but now they have muddled with a fee bad apples.

There's this one particular courier assigned to my location who's very unprofessional, extremely rude, and VERY LAZY... to the point that this particular delivery person personally messaged me to tell me he will auto-cancel all of my packages he comes across. And after talks with my neighbors, they too got the exact same treatment from this exact same courier dude. Of the 432 orders and purchases i made from Lazada, this idiot is the only person to cancel 3 of the very recent packages assigned to him for delivery.

All because his reason was he just don't wanna make an effort to find our address as it's "tiring" (verbatim).

I have again and again informed Lazada about this guy, but they seem to disregard our complaints. They should terminate him as their delivery guy and find someone else more competent and not lazy to do his job.

This is the only info i know of this idiot delivery person, his contact numbers +639774****02.

Please trace his number and terminate his connections with your company. He's really not helping you, Lazada.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Find a competent, professional and customer-oriented delivery / courier people..

Lazada Philippines Pros: Effortless shopping, Lots of varieties to choose from, Cashless transactions.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Incompetent agents, Delivery and courier people.

Comments

#1950758

Hello! These are the order numbers: 323015****71258, 327985****71258, 328420****71258.

Now, my next concern is that if i did not post this here, i bet my *** this won't be looked upon and taken cared of? As i made numerous complains about these incidents bht i never heard a peep back from you customer service people.

#1948302

Hi Andrew F, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#1950759