Lazada Philippines - Victim of Fraud / Crooked Delivery Man

Update added by user Feb 13

Another 24-48 hours has passed since my last call. Still no response via phone or email.

Lazada sucks.

Update added by user Feb 11

This issue is still ongoing. Twice in the last 4 days I have called Lazada. I get the same standard response "we are checking with our specialized team and we will get back to you and update you within 24-48 hours"

Nobody ever calls back though.

I am starting to wonder if this will ever get resolved.

Very poor from Lazada.

Original review posted by user Feb 05

I ordered a Michael Kors watch and paid for it via my bank card.

Item was supposed delivered 2 days ago according to their email but it never arrived.

After multiple calls/emails this is still not resolved. They did however send me a screenshot showing the delivery receipt signed by someone. The thing is nobody came to my house and the name of the signature is nobody I know.

I would strongly advise caution when using this site, especially if you pay in advance.

As of yet my issue is unresolved and means I am out of pocket a substantial sum and no product to show for it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Non-existent customer service

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Michael Kors Darci Watch
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #784194 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 17 #1113190

Hi. We're trying to call you but to no avail. We just want to let you know that we have sent an escalation email regarding this and will give you an update once we have their response. Lt us know what else we can do to help you. Good day!

1 0 Reply

Feb 17 #1113209

Hi Lazada,
I am out of the country right now so cannot take your call.
Anyway, I just found out that the issue is now resolved as of today. It appears your delivery man sent it to the wrong house (10/4 instead of 4/10 on the other side of the subdivision). The (unrecognized) person who signed for it was the gardener of that property - hence the name was not recognized by me or the security staff. He came to our door today asking if the package was for us.
I am happy to mark this issue as now resolved. Please speak to your delivery team to read the correct address so this does not happen again in the future.

Feb 07 #1108066 Angeles, Central Luzon

I have also attached the screenshot of the delivery receipt that Lazada sent me.
It has been signed by someone not in our house or our subdivision.
It looks like your delivery man or someone in the depot has stolen this item.

Feb 07 #1108058

The item number is 319324372
The open customer service tickets on this subject are as follows:
- 2669465
- 2669466
- 2672498
- 2678650

Feb 06 #1107412

Hi. We're sorry to hear about your concern. May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and give you an update? Thanks!

0 1 Reply

Feb 13 #1111217 Angeles, Central Luzon

What is the point? You never answer any concern that gets put your company anyway.
All this time I am 8000 PHP out of pocket due to negligence on your side.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about