Resolved

Update by user Feb 13, 2016

UPDATE: FEBRUARY 13, 2016

Another 24-48 hours has passed since my last call. Still no response via phone or email.

Lazada sucks.

Update by user Feb 11, 2016

UPDATE: FEBRUARY 11, 2016

This issue is still ongoing. Twice in the last 4 days I have called Lazada. I get the same standard response "we are checking with our specialized team and we will get back to you and update you within 24-48 hours"

Nobody ever calls back though.

I am starting to wonder if this will ever get resolved.

Very poor from Lazada.

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2016

I ordered a Michael Kors watch and paid for it via my bank card.

Item was supposed delivered 2 days ago according to their email but it never arrived.

After multiple calls/emails this is still not resolved. They did however send me a screenshot showing the delivery receipt signed by someone. The thing is nobody came to my house and the name of the signature is nobody I know.

I would strongly advise caution when using this site, especially if you pay in advance.

As of yet my issue is unresolved and means I am out of pocket a substantial sum and no product to show for it.

Review about: Michael Kors Darci Watch.

I liked: Product range online.

I didn't like: Non-existent customer service.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $190
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi.We're trying to call you but to no avail.

We just want to let you know that we have sent an escalation email regarding this and will give you an update once we have their response.

Lt us know what else we can do to help you.Good day!

to LazadaPH #1113209

Hi Lazada,

I am out of the country right now so cannot take your call.

Anyway, I just found out that the issue is now resolved as of today.It appears your delivery man sent it to the wrong house (10/4 instead of 4/10 on the other side of the subdivision).

The (unrecognized) person who signed for it was the gardener of that property - hence the name was not recognized by me or the security staff.

He came to our door today asking if the package was for us.

I am happy to mark this issue as now resolved.Please speak to your delivery team to read the correct address so this does not happen again in the future.

Thanks.

bg_philippines

I have also attached the screenshot of the delivery receipt that Lazada sent me.

It has been signed by someone not in our house or our subdivision.

It looks like your delivery man or someone in the depot has stolen this item.

The item number is 319324372

The open customer service tickets on this subject are as follows:

- 2669465

- 2669466

- 2672498

- 2678650

LazadaPH

Hi.We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and give you an update?Thanks!

bg_philippines

What is the point? You never answer any concern that gets put your company anyway.

All this time I am 8000 PHP out of pocket due to negligence on your side.

DO NOT USE LAZADA FOLKS...