2.8

I ordered and paid COD for a WD external Cloud HDD, after two days the drive failed. I arranged for an RMA - and promptly sent it back 20 June 2015.

According to the courier tracking it arrived and was signed for on 22nd June. So I waited - and expected something or somebody to contact me, maybe after a week. I waited a week, I waited two weeks - absolutely nothing - no communications - nothing. So I emailed them and waited, and waited - nothing - nothing at all.

So eventually I decided to call them - and the normal response "Sorry Sir" I will sort it out for you - and I even get an email saying it was being sorted - just wait 24 - 48 hours - so I waited - and waited - I sent another email - no reply, nothing.

So I called again - same response "Sorry Sir, I will sort this out for you, I will be the last person you have to speak to about this problem" again I get a confirmation email of that conversation, then I get another saying the vendor (Western Digital I assume) is sending a brand new unit - I don't want or need a unit - I had purchased a Seagate drive to replace it from Lazada - and it was working fine - I want my refund, So I informed them - I asked for a refund when I sent it back - and I don't want or need another drive. Okay Sir is the response - then again - nothing - so I chase again by email, nothing - then about a week I get an email saying it has been sent to management for refund approval - and they are waiting for approval - so I wait - and wait - and wait - so I email again - no reply - it has now been seven (yes 7) weeks since I returned the faulty product.

I didn't like: Bull customer service give you by email and on the phone.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, this is one of Lazada Staff. We respect your opinon on this matter.

Can we have the order number for our reference? Thanks